Are you a New York based digital account manager looking to take on a new and exciting project? Want to work with the hottest e-commerce brands in the world? Then this may be the job for you!
We work with extraordinary brands such as PepsiCo, Fivestory NYC, Ezekiel, Mavi Jeans, CAP Beauty, Penguin Books and The Economist. We are a friendly team of around 30 in London, with a handful in New York City. Despite our modest size, we have a big impact on the world of Shopify and e-commerce.
We’re looking for a smart, talented and savvy digital account executive that can help with new business and overseeing projects.
About the role
You will be helping our founder and director to build and operate a new business team in New York City. Your role will be pivotal as an early employee of our US team and there will be ups, downs, hustle and reward!
- You will be responsible for attracting clients and managing a roster of clients.
- You will have excellent knowledge of e-commerce, retail operations and digital marketing.
- You will be able to present, negotiate, advise and sell.
- You will work closely with clients, building strong relationships.
- You will liaise with clients and the production team to provide briefs for designers and developers in our London production team.
- You will effectively manage client expectations, dealing with issues that arise with a cool demeanor.
You will proactively improve systems and processes to help us deliver the best service we can to our clients. Our NYC office is new and we will be building the plane whilst flying in it, so be ready for the adventure.
- You will have 2+ years of managing e-commerce clients and projects.
- You'll have experience working with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify Plus, Magento, Demandware or Hybris.
- We're looking for someone bright, organized and articulate with a desire to learn.
- Competitive $55 - $60k salary depending on experience.
- 20 days paid holiday per year. Plus 8 bank holidays. Plus your birthday off.
- Fun, challenging projects for interesting, creative clients.
- An inspiring office in New York City with good transport connections.
- We are a social bunch so expect to have fun with drinks, lunches and monthly team outings.
- Add great achievements to your CV: We're a small team and you'll have a direct influence on the successes of large, well-known brands. Last year alone we doubled in size and you'll have the chance to shape how we grow this year and beyond.
- We invest in our team and aim to provide anything you need to expand and nurture your skills including training, equipment and training.
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks.
If this sounds something that you’d be interested in please apply via our HR portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Join the greatest ecommerce team in the world.